CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 18, 2009

Soaking up the Sun





I can hardly keep my children inside. Garrett would live in the backyard if I let him. He is so independent and spends hours out back just playing in the sandbox or on his playset. I think Gaitley is going to be the same way. I put her in the sandbox for the first time the other day and she loved it. After a few mouthfuls of sand, she realized it was better to play with than to eat. What a fun day! The other pictures are just some fun ones outside playing.

2 comments:

Cassie Butt Beckwith

Your kids are adorable. I love the glasses picture.

Amanda

Hi!!! I love the pic of you and Gaitley...so pretty! It was so good to run into you all at the park yesterday. We will have to get together more often with the babies. :)