CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Red River, New Mexico

My mom and dad

Riding the 4 wheeler


Smith Family Photo

A couple of weekends ago the Smith family went to Red River, New Mexico. We hadn't all been together since Christmas, so it was so nice to see everyone. We all stayed in a condo and it was lots of fun. My siblings might request that the Savages get their own place next year because my children didn't sleep well and kept the entire house up all night. Oh well, I'll remember this when their children are up screaming and mine are sleeping. Garrett absolutely loved Red River. He got to ride four wheelers, swim, slide down a huge slide, ride the chair lift and best of all spend time with his favorite aunts and uncles. Gaitley had a great time too. She also loved all the attention. Spending the weekend together really makes me wish we all lived closer together.

2 comments:

Shanda

Red River looks so beautiful! I'm glad you were able to spend time with your whole family! Love the family pic...it turned out really great! :)

SUTHER FAMILY

I am so happy you were able to get together with your famiy Lindsey! It is so beatiful out there....I love the family picture, you look exactly like your mom and sisters!