CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

No More Training Wheels


Making turns
Already doing tricks


We have been trying for months to get Garrett to ride his bike without training wheels, but he just refused to try. He is very stubborn! He has been riding a two-wheel scooter for a couple of months and it has really helped his balance, so we knew he could do it. On Sunday night he decided it was time to give it another shot. I held him up and just let him get the feel for it and Gaitley started to fuss. I told Garrett I was going to run inside and get her paci and put her in the stroller so I could help him. I guess he didn't have time to wait because when I came back he was riding up and down the street. He was hollering for me to come watch and I couldn't believe my eyes. He did it all by himself and didn't need any help from me. He caught on very quickly and is already a pro. He has had only a few minor accidents, but nothing too major. Just think, a year ago he was in a cast with a broken leg and now he is riding with no training wheels.

1 comments:

Camille

What a big boy!!! I can't believe he is already doing tricks. Pretty soon he will riding with no hands. Can't wait to see him in action.