CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 17, 2009

First Pigtails




Gaitley's hair is pretty long in the back and I have been dying to put it in pigtails. I finally found some little rubber bands and we tried it out. She didn't mind at all me messing with her hair and loved feeling them in the back. We did try to wear them out one day and that didn't work. When I took her out of her car seat, one of the rubber bands was gone. When I took the other one out her hair was just sticking straight out. It was a mess. Her hair is so fine that I'm going to have to find a way to make them stay in better. I guess we'll just wear them around the house for now.

3 comments:

Amanda

I LOVE her piggies! They are so cute. :)

Ella has the same problem with her fine hair...the rubber bands either come out in the carseat or she pulls one out and her hair is a mess! Ha!

Camille

I love the pigtails!

SUTHER FAMILY

cute! She looks adorable!Gaitley is not a baby anymore....she is becoming a toddler princess!