CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 14, 2009

A Visit with Santa




We went to Bass Pro Shop and attempted to get a picture with Santa. I really didn't think either one of my kids would sit in his lap, but I thought it would be worth a try. Well I was right. Gaitley was scared to death of him and there was no way Garrett was getting close enough to touch him more less sit in his lap. Garrett really wants a cat for Christmas (which he is not getting) and after seeing Santa he decided he would just go to the shelter and get one. After Gaitley settled down and we realized bribing Garrett was not going to work, we settled for a family picture with Santa. It was not exactly what I wanted, but I guess it will work for this year.

2006

2007

2008

As you can see, we have never really had much luck getting a good picture with Santa.


1 comments:

Amanda

Hahaha! Our trip was not any better than yours! Love that Garrett decided to go to the shelter instead. Too funny!