CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter 2010









We spent Easter in Rockwall this year. I was a little sad about not going to Spearman, but we had a great time with friends here. We went to the early church service this morning and then Britt took the kids out for a little photo shoot while I got things ready for lunch. We went down the street to a neighbor's house for Easter lunch and an egg hunt. There were four families in all, so the kids had a great time playing and hunting eggs with their neighborhood friends.

3 comments:

HowryFamily

Oh my word...seriously...could your kids be any cuter?! Britt is getting REALLY good at taking pics! They're AWESOME!

See you wednesday:)

Camille

I love all the Easter pictures!! We missed y'all in Spearman this year.

The Lowes

Oh my goodness how cute are those two. I know you missed Spearman but I am sure the kids had a great time with their friends. You look wonderful!