CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Little Bit of Everything

Here is a little bit of what has been going on with us in the last few weeks.


My brother is getting married in October and we flew to Spearman two weekends ago for the shower.  It was a quick trip, so just Gracyn and I went with my two sisters and my niece.  I wish I had some pictures of us trying to get through the airport.  Camille and I had our babies in baby bjorns, but we still had to lug two car seats and carriers and our luggage.  Thank goodness Cayla was with us.  I don't think we could have managed without her help.



I love that Gracyn and Ellie are so close in age.  They are going to have so much fun growing up together.  Camille and Scott went to a wedding last weekend and we got to babysit Ellie for the evening.  Both babies were good, but it was wild.  I cannot imagine having twins.



Gracyn has started loving her tummy time.

Garrett passed his soccer shoes down to Gaitley because they were too small for him.  She was so excited and wore them all over the house.

 Poor Gaitley has been exhausted lately.  She fights naptime and bedtime.  She is usually the last one down and the first one up and wakes up several time during the night.  I don't know what is going on.  Hopefully, this stage will end soon.  She finally passed out in the living room.


 Garrett has been  into obstacle courses lately.  He makes them for himself and for his toys.  He had all these things lined up outside his bedroom.  He had it where the first toy did something to make the next toy move and so on.  It was pretty neat.

4 comments:

Ashley@The Vanilla Tulip

Oh my word... Gracyn and Ellie look like identical twins!!!!! Do you guys think so?!

Love all the new pictures:)
Poor little Gately... wonder what's up with her?!

Jennifer

I feel your pain with Gaitley! Jeran is doing the exact same thing!! Naps and bedtime are such a struggle right now - it's aweful. I hope the phase passes soon for all of our sakes! :)

Amanda

I LOVE this post! Gracyn and Ellie are just precious!!! I think Gracyn looks so much like Garrett in the tummy time pic. Looks like you guys are doing well!

J-Mom

I love that Gracyn and Ellie look like each other! Too precious!!!