CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Busy Saturday

This weekend started off great!  Garrett had his first t-ball game of the season.  He is on a wonderful team with several of his friends from church.  They are all obsessed with Star Wars, so their team name is the Jedis.  I was very proud of Garrett.  He hit the ball great and played pretty well on defense.  He did get caught kicking the dirt a few times and let a couple of balls go past him.  There were some other boys on his team that were hilarious.  This season is definitely going to be fun!
After the game, we rushed home and ate lunch and then it was time for our second activity.  I was going to take Garrett and Gaitley to a birthday party and let Britt stay home with Gracyn while she napped.  We got about five minutes down the road and Gaitley was already asleep, so I turned around and dropped her off with Britt.  She needed a good nap and I knew she would be cranky if I woke her up.  This was alright with me.  I actually got to sit and relax at the party.  They had a bounce house, so Garrett was happy.
Right after the party we met our Sunday School class out in the country for a bonfire and hayride.  The day was so hot and when we left the house my car still said 85 degrees, but by the time we made it to the bonfire it was freezing.  We all had on shorts so I rushed back home to get some warmer clothes.  Thank goodness I did because we wouldn't have made it very long.  The kids had so much fun running and playing in the country.  Of course, all the boys had their light sabers and played Star Wars.  Garrett enjoyed this much more than the bonfire and hayride.  Gaitley loved the hayride though.  She just kept telling me how much fun she was having.  Gracyn had a great time too.  She got to eat Doritos and Cheetos off of Garrett and Gaitley's plates.  Even though our Saturday was completely full, we had so much fun.  As the kids get older I am guessing we will have a lot more weekends like this one.

 Go Jedis!



 All the Jedi sisters.


 Oops!




 Made it home!






Sunday School class Bonfire 
 Yummy hotdogs!

Hayride

2 comments:

Jennifer

These are great pics! Looks like so much fun - love this time of year. And this is weird, but I totally remember that blanket y'all are sitting on! :)

The Lowes

Ahhh, so sweet! We have got to get these kids together sometime!!!