CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 18, 2011

Captiva Island, Florida

We celebrated our 10 year anniversary this year and decided we would use up all Britt's travel points and go somewhere really fun.  The kids voted on the beach and we picked Captiva Island, Florida.  It was a great family friendly resort with lots of activities for kids.  It rained half of the time we were there, but it was a little refreshing and didn't slow us down one bit.  On our sunny days, we spent our time at the beach and the pool.  We also went on a dolphin cruise to Cabbage Key, which is a 100 acre island with only one restaurant and not even a single paved road. I couldn't imagine living there.
If you are wondering where Gracyn is in these pictures, well, we decided to leave her here with my mom.  She loved the one on one attention from Mimi and this allowed us all to have a little more fun.  We had a great time and I would recommend this place to anyone.










2 comments:

Tara

Looks like a great vacation! I love the pictures of the kids on the beach. They are just precious!

Kasey

This post caught my eye because we went there several times when we lived in Florida. It was my favorite place to visit. The kids are cute as can be. I just love seeing how similar they look to both you and Britt.