CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Flag Football

Garrett had his first flag football game this morning.  He has been wanting to play football since he saw a sign a couple of years ago advertising it.  He knew he had to be five and has been anxiously waiting for this season to get here.  Britt and I hesitated signing him up because of the cost and time commitment, but he absolutely loves it so I am glad we did.  He is playing through the YMCA and plays with boys that go to his school and two other neighborhood schools.  It is a great program and so far we have been pretty impressed.  Our team lost this morning but played really well for their first game.  It is going to be a fun season and we are all looking forward to next Saturday.

 #28 - Garrett is in the orange, closest to us

 Garrett's #1 Fan

 Half-time - he is ready for his first water break


One proud Daddy!

1 comments:

Moore Memories

I saw your blog link on Amanda's page. I thought I saw you at the game Saturday...we just run into each other everywhere! I guess you are on the other jackets with so many of our friends! How fun to have a little football player!!!!

I need to send you an invite to our little blog. :)
Holly Moore (from Nebbie)