CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Gaitley is 8 months old





This post is a little old. Gaitley turned 8 months old on the 11th, but I'm just getting around to updating my blog. She has grown up so much these past few weeks. She is crawling all over the place and pulling up on whatever she can find. Her favorite place to explore is in Garrett's room. He is really being good about letting her play with his stuff. I was afraid his OCD would kick in and it would drive him crazy. He still hides a few things from her, but overall he lets her have whatever she wants. She is trying all sorts of new foods and has realized that momma's food tastes a whole lot better than her baby food. I hope she continues to want to try new things. Her little personality is starting to come out and she is just so happy. We are so blessed to have such happy kids.
I did take her to an Ear, Nose and Throat doctor this week due to not being able to fight ear infections and she is going to have tubes put in her ears on Tuesday. She just keeps getting ear infections and the doctors are putting her on stronger antibiotics, but they're just not working. I'm hoping the tubes will make things so much better for her.

1 comments:

Tara Powell

I hope everything goes well Tuesday. Cade has had a tube in his ear 3 times! He did awesome and I am so glad we did it. I think Reid is heading in the same direction. I'll keep little Gaitley in my prayers on Tuesday.