CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

What a Busy Week


Over the past week, Gaitley has gone from a baby that would stay wherever I left her to one that is all over the place. Last Sunday she went from her belly to sitting and then on Monday she was off and starting crawling. Luckily, we lowered her mattress on Sunday night because now every time she wakes up she wants to sit up and look around. I can't believe how big she is getting. For some reason it seems like time is going by too quickly this time. I was always eager for Garrett to do the next thing and encouraged him to roll over, sit up, crawl and then walk. I guess I just wanted Gaitley to stay little longer and not grow up so fast. Every parent needs to at least have two kids to enjoy what they might have missed out on the first time. Savor those sweet moments with your babies while they are still babies!

0 comments: