CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Rain, Rain Go Away

This has been the yuckiest, wettest winter that I can remember since we moved to Rockwall. I am so ready for it to stop raining and for our backyard to dry up, so we can go outside and play. This week we have enjoyed staying in and spending most of the day in our pajamas. We have done lots of crafts, puzzles and reading. Garrett has finally taken an interest in coloring. For the longest time, he would just pick one color and scribble all over the paper. I guess it's a boy thing! He just started wanting to make the pictures look nice. He is very interested in space and planets right now, so maybe it helped that I found a picture he really wanted to color. I was also so proud of how he wrote his name. I even attached a picture, so you could see how good his pictures were.







4 comments:

Camille

I am sick of this rain too! Garrett did a really good job coloring those pictures. I bet you were proud.

J-Mom

I love the snuggle picture! Such sweethearts! I'm jealous. :)

Amanda

Such sweet pictures! Garrett did a great job coloring and writing his name. :)

Tara

Sweet pictures! We are so tired of the rain too! Hopefully it will be nice this weekend.