CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow Much Fun!

Seeing snow on the ground this morning was such a fun way to wake up. Garrett popped right out of bed and was ready to go play in it. He had school at 9:00, so I let him get it out of his system before we got ready for the day. He loved it! Gaitley had fun in it too, but realized it was a little cold after she fell down a few times. We played a little more after school and then enjoyed a little treat of snow ice cream. I pick up two little girls after school and they enjoyed playing in the snow too.











3 comments:

Camille

I can't believe all this snow! Looks like y'all had a fun time playing in it.

Tara

So cute! Looks like they had a great time. I wish we had some snow for the kids to play in. I LOVE snow ice cream! I miss having it. One of the advantages of growing up in the panhandle. Now I'm hungry for some.

HowryFamily

LOVE the snow pictures! And really love the last picture of your baby girl and her big brown eyes:)
Missed you on Wednesday:( glad to see Garrett is feeling better!