CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Meeting Cousin Ellie

Garrett and Gaitley got to meet their first cousin on my side of the family on Monday night. Ellie Claire was born at 5:33 and she weighed 6 lbs. 6 oz. and was 18 3/4 inches long. Camille and Scott are going to be wonderful parents to this sweet baby girl.

Garrett loved watching Ellie through the window.

Gaitley with Mimi and Pop

Gaitley is not going to want to share her Uncle Scott. She loves him so much!


Sweet Ellie

Garrett and Gaitley with Aunt Camille and Ellie

5 comments:

Amanda

Awww! Sweet cousins! Tell Camille I said congrats!!!

Ashley@The Vanilla Tulip

YAY!!!! I have been waiting for this post! She's beautiful :) :) Can't wait til it's your turn!!!

Tara

How sweet! When I saw that picture of you all in your Mother's day post I was wondering if Camille was pregnant. Neither one of you looked like you were 9 months pregnant. (I would have guessed about 5 months) You look wonderful pregnant! Congratulations to the new family! Look forward to hearing some good news from you soon!

J-Mom

Just gorgeous! Please pass along my congrats to Miss Camille. She's going to be a fantastic mom!!

And don't forget to keep us posted on you. I plan on visiting!

Kasey

Sweet pictures. I'm so excited for Camille. You Smith girls just look way too good pregnant and right after having a baby. I'm a bit jealous!