CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend

We had a fantastic Mother's Day weekend. My parents came into town on Thursday and we had so much fun. Garrett had a soccer game on Saturday and then the boys went to a Texas Rangers game. It was my dad and Garrett's first major league game. I think they both took it all in and loved every minute of it. We spent Sunday in Dallas with my sister and her husband. We ate lunch at Ozona's. It was so nice to be able to spend Mother's Day with family.










5 comments:

SUTHER FAMILY

how fun! Garrett looks so cute playing soccer! And Lindsey-you, your sister and your Mom-look like triplets :)

Taleigh

Looks like y'all had so much fun! I really wish we could've been there!

Camille

We had such a good weekend with you guys! I am glad we got to spend Mother's Day with you and Mom!

Shanda

So cute, Lindsey! I never thought about Garrett looking like your dad until I saw the pic of them together! You and Camille look so great pregnant together!

MegW

Oh my- I'd never guess Bobby and Dixie as grandparents! They both look SO young.

You and Camille look beautiful!!!

Thanks for sharing pictures. Always good to catch up on everyone in your family!