CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Taylor Family Reunion

A few weeks ago, we went to Abilene for the Taylor Family Reunion.  My grandma was one of eleven, so at one time this was quite a big event.  When I was a little I remember going to Robert Lee, where she grew up, and getting to see all her sisters and hearing wonderful stories about their childhood.  My grandma is a great storyteller and I still love listening to her stories.  Just a few years ago we started having the reunions in Abilene at my Aunt Debbie's house.  They are a bit smaller now, but it is still fun to see all the family.

 Garrett enjoying the swing.

 The Sheppard Family

The Smith Family

1 comments:

Tara

Who was your Grandma? Is there still any family in Robert Lee? Just wondering if I might know any of them. Love all the pictures!