CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 19, 2010

Fun Fall Days

The weather has been absolutely gorgeous lately.  It's a little chilly but so enjoyable.  We have been able to spend so much time outside playing.  If it is a little too windy for Gracyn, I  have been able to leave the doors open and keep her in the playroom while the big kids play out front.

 Gracyn is such a happy baby these days.  Excuse the bad hair.  I never notice how crazy it looks until I see it in a picture.  Some lady told me she looked like she had a mohawk.  She has rubbed it nearly bald on both sides.

 Garrett and our neighbor raked up all the leaves and buried each other.  I thought the goggles were a good idea.  :)

 With the time change we have been getting ready for bed so early.  We have been able to spend some time playing games before it is actually time to go to bed.

 This is random, but my kids (mainly Garrett) thought these would look great on the door.  We turned some free address labels into stickers and he thought since they had our address on them we should tape them to the front door.

 When Garrett was two, the first thing he would do when we went outside was run around in a circle yelling, "it's a beautiful day!"  The tradition has stuck and now he has passed it on to Gaitley.  Silly kids!

 Having fun in the gator and then the wagon.


Now I am off to enjoy an evening with just my baby girl.  Britt took the big kids to watch our nephew play football and they are spending the night.  So far my free time (her nap time) has consisted of blogging and cleaning the windows.  Fun times!

3 comments:

Ashley@The Vanilla Tulip

Love all the new pictures! :)
Ahhhh enjoy your night alone! Sounds heavenly! :)

The Lowes
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Lowes

Oh my goodness how much fun it must be with three little ones. I am sure it really was a vacation to just have one.

I can't figure out who Gracyn looks like - I think she is favoring the Savage family; regardless, absolutely adorable.....mohawk and all.

We are going to be in Spearman over Thanksgiving and would love to get together if you have time. Adam, Ava, and I are staying until the following Wednesday; if you have free time let's see if we can get these two crazy girls together to run around in circles.