CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Snow!

We got a little bit of snow on January 9th.  It was freezing outside but that didn't hold Garrett back.  Poor kid does not have the appropriate clothing to play in the snow, so he was an icicle when he came in, but I don't think he even noticed.  He played in our neighborhood most of the day and then went sledding by CVS with our neighbor, Brooke.  Gaitley stayed outside just long enough for us to take her picture and then she was ready to come back in.  I was glad she didn't want to play because Britt had a photo shoot that afternoon and I really didn't want to be outside.  This is the second year in a row it has snowed in Rockwall.  I'm not a big fan of the snow and the mess, but I am glad the kids got to enjoy it.






 

2 comments:

Camille

Looks like Garrett had a blast in the snow! I love the picture of you and Gracyn. Such pretty girls!

J-Mom

LOVE the bathtub pic!!! Graduation/wedding/etc day worthy!