CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 13, 2012

Christmas Dance Performance

Gaitley had a dance performance at her dance studio a few weeks before Christmas.  She did so great!  She absolutely loves dance!  I was so proud of her.  I didn't really know what to expect.  Last year when we went to watch her run at field day she completely froze and wouldn't do anything.  I was really hoping this would not be the case this time around.  Thank goodness it wasn't.  She stood up there the whole time and did all the moves and was really pretty good.  I definitely think I have a girly girl on my hands and we are going to have lots and lots of dance performances in the years to come.




2 comments:

The Lowes

So cute! Ava just started dance lessons and runs around the house in her tap shoes as often as she can.

Jennifer

She is too cute in her little dance outfit! So glad she danced for y'all-I love it!