CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Spearman

We were lucky enough to spend an entire week in Spearman during Christmas break.  I absolutely love going home.  It is a totally different world from where we live now.  Things move at such a slower pace. I love all things my kids get to experience while we are there.  My parents, Britt's parents and three of my grandparents still live there.  I have such great memories of playing in the snow, going hunting with my dad and spending lots of time with my grandparents.  I wish my kids were around these special people more often.  But since we are not we take full advantage of it when we are there.  Lucky for us, there was snow on the ground when we arrived.  That made the trip even more fun!

Gaitley loved the snow!

Garrett did too!

Snow angels!

It was a little too cold for Gracyn.  Brrr!

Garrett with his new bow and arrow.


Lance, my grandad, Garrett and Britt