CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Brave Boy

A couple of days ago I was sitting on the couch feeding Gaitley and Garrett decided he wanted to join us. I told him to wait, but he wanted up there right then. He crawled over to the couch and grabbed onto the cushion. He put his right knee on the couch and his left leg on the coffee table and somehow managed to push himself up onto the couch. I couldn't believe it. I helped him turn around so he could sit with us. I got up to change Gaitley's diaper and told him to wait for me if he wanted back down. What was I thinking? When we came back he was already on the floor playing. I couldn't quite figure out how he did it, but today I finally saw what he had done. He put all the pillows on the floor, good thinking on his part, and manged to slide down onto the floor. All he said was, "I okay!" I couldn't help but smile and be proud of him. When the doctors told me four and half weeks ago that he would be getting around I didn't believe them, but now he can do anything he wants.

0 comments: