CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 13, 2008

Tomorrow's the BIG day!

Well, tomorrow is the big day. After five long weeks, Garrett gets his cast off. I am very excited, but a little nervous at the same time. I don't expect him to take off running, but I don't know if he'll be able to walk or even stand on his own. It's going to break my heart watching him struggle with something that used to come so easy. I do know whatever happens it will be way better than having that thing on. There are so many things I'm looking forward to.
*Holding him without that bar in the way.
*Giving him a bath - he's pretty smelly.
*Taking him to get a haircut - it's out of control.
*Sitting at the table like a family again.
*Running errands when I need to - I can't really take him and Gaitley anywhere by myself.

0 comments: