CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Costumes











We decided to try to get some pictures of the kiddos in their Halloween costumes before things get too crazy on Friday. Of all things, Garrett wanted to be a pumpkin for Halloween. I don't know if it was because Gaitley was going to be a pumpkin too or if he really just wanted to be that. He didn't really want to have his picture made and poor Gaitley was burning up in her costume. We changed her clothes halfway through. I have realized it is very hard to get two kids to look at the camera and smile at the same time.

1 comments:

Katie Mott

Hey Lindsey!! It's Kate Mott (Laura's sister). I LOVE your blog!!! Those babies of yours are TOO CUTE!! I Love their Halloween costumes and the pumpkin patch pics!! They are so AWESOME!! I'm so glad to hear that Garrett is doing much better!! I hope ya'll have a happy halloween!! I hope Garrett can do all the trick-or-treating his heart desires!