CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 22, 2009

Gaitley is 10 months old

Standing all alone!


Sweet Kids!

I'm a little late with this post, but Gaitley turned 10 months old on the 11th. She is getting so big! She has started brushing her hair and trying to put bows in and even wants to wear my sunglasses. It's so funny watching her try to do the things she sees done daily. She is standing up alone, but hasn't taken any steps by herself yet. I'm not quite ready for her to walk, but it will probably happen soon. I can't say that I enjoy one child over the other because both of my babies have been wonderful, but I have appreciated all the little things this time.
So far this month has been packed with activities, mainly Garrett's but Gaitley tags along too. We have had swim lessons, Vacation Bible School, and a trip to Galveston. She has been such a little trooper.