CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 12, 2009

So Much Going On

It seems like we have so much going on and I never have time to blog about all the fun stuff we are doing, so this post is going to be a little random.


Garrett and his friend looking for frogs at the Arboretum.

Now, they are playing peek-a-boo out the window. It was the only way I could get them to look at me and smile. It still works with 3 year olds.

Gaitley was enrolled at The Little Gym during the Spring. She liked it okay. She wasn't a big fan of going upside down and flipping, but she loved the bubbles.

Getting her medal from Ms. Courtney.
Enjoying a nice evening in the backyard.
I found a sand and water table in my neighbor's trash. I know that sounds gross, but it was in perfect condition and just needed a little cleaning up. They kids love playing in it.


Garrett riding his scooter after playing in the water. I think he goes through about three outfits per day. He can never seem to keep his clothes dry.

0 comments: