CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Britt giving me a pump on his banana seat bicycle.
Junior/Senior Prom '97
Our Wedding: June 2, 2001
Random picture, but the only recent one I could fine of just the two of us. It was taken last Halloween.

Happy 8 Years! Wow! Where has the time gone? For those of you who do not know, yes, I married the boy next door. Britt and I have known each other all of our lives. There is one house in between the house I grew up in and his and still is to this day. It sure makes it easy when we travel to Spearman. We played together every day when we were little, dated in high school, and throughout college and have now been happily married for eight wonderful years. I couldn't ask for a better husband, friend and father to our children. I am looking forward to many wonderful years ahead.

4 comments:

SUTHER FAMILY

Congratulations Lindsey and Britt!
Hope you had a wonderful Anniversary yesterday! Have a great time in Galveston!

The Lowes

Oh that is so sweet, congratulations. I am a little jealous of the fact that you get to go "home" so often and spend time with everyone. Have fun in Galveston this weekend. I was talking to Jenn last night and it sounds like a blast. I wish that we could swing over and see everyone but of course this is the week we plan to go to Spearman.

Cheers to many many more years!

SUTHER FAMILY

Garrett looks just like his daddy( specially on this first picture on the bike).

Jennifer

Oh my goodness - I love looking at these pictures! Absolutely adorable still today. Happy anniversary...and many more!