CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 8, 2010

One Month Old

I can't believe Gracyn is already one month old.  This last month has gone by so quickly.  It just seems like a blur.  I'm a little sleep deprived but making it.  I had to publish this picture because I wanted everyone to see Gracyn's one month outfit.  You put these stickers on your babies' onesie each month on their birthday.  My sister told me about it and I had to buy them.  I thought it was such a great way to document their growth.  The website is www.pickysticky.com.

3 comments:

SUTHER FAMILY

how cute!!!! What a great idea with the stickers....Gracyn is so beautiful! Can't believe it's already been a month!

Amanda

No way! Already?! She is just precious and I love the sticker idea.

J-Mom

So gorgeous! LOVE her! And LOVE the stickers! Bummer I didn't know for V but will certainly use in the future!