CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Swim Lessons



Garrett took swim lessons for two weeks from a lady who teaches at her home.  He learned so much and loved going.  Each day after swim lessons I would ask him what he learned and I was very impressed with what he was telling me.  He knew all the details and could explain it very well.  I could tell his teacher made sure each child listened to what she was telling them.  He even told me he could jump off the board and swim to the other end.  I was not sure if he was telling me the truth but got to see that he was the last day of class.  He got up on the board and showed us.

1 comments:

SUTHER FAMILY

it is amazing-I know...:) Nicholas started with "this lady" when he was 3 and I still remember the day when he jumped off the board and swam across the pool!